- Tblspn vanilla extract
- 170g Meridian almond butter
- 200g honey
- Rice snaps (go for healthiest option of cereal)
- Handful of dried goji berries
- Handful of oats (organic if possible)
- Pour approx. two small cups of rice snaps into a mixing bowl followed by a handful of goji berries and oats.
- Empty almond butter and honey into a small pan, followed by vanilla extract.
- Heat pan at low heat, stirring the contents continuously. when the mixture turns slightly watery, pour into mixing bowl and stir all contents together.
- Form little balls with the palms of your hands and put aside onto a large plate. do this as gently as possible, and if the mixture becomes too sticky to bind, place it into the microwave for about a minute and continue the process.
- store the clusters in the fridge for about an hour to harden.
- There’s no need to be told to enjoy these ones. They’re out of this world! 😉
As always, thanks a billion for taking the time to read this today guys! If you like what you’ve seen, you can keep up with future posts by checking out my Facebook or Instagram pages, or by dropping your email into the subs box below. 😊
Happy healthy eating,